CASH COW MARKETING'S
“Social media is changing the world, and we're all here witnessing it .” - Ian Somerhalder
What Is Social Media Marketing Anyway?
We are going to introduce you to the idea that you do not need a social media professional to have a successful social media presence or business.
Tips for Social Media Marketing
- Identifying your target audience - niche down. Who are you selling to? Who is your service for?
- Creating content that resonates with your target audience. What problem are you solving for them? What is their pain point? Create content that touches on their pain points and how you can solve their problem for them.
- Utilizing the right social media platforms for your business. You don't have to use every social media platform just because it's available. Put your time into the platforms that get engagement and results for your business.
Benefits of Doing Social Media Marketing Yourself
- Cost savings of not hiring a professional (hello $2000 saved!)
- Ability to tailor your message to your target audience - your audience is getting to know you through your own message.
- Increased engagement with your followers
Strategies for Successful Social Media Marketing
- Developing a content strategy - check out your competition. What are they posting? What's getting the most engagement? Make content similar that will resonate with audiences, while still speaking true to your businesses and their pain points (but don't copy them!)
- Creating a schedule for posting content. Designate one day to schedule content for the next month. Remember that more content isn't always the way to go - you don't have to post content 5 times a day every day (how exhausting!) Post quality content, sometimes less is more.
- Utilizing analytics to measure success. Keep up with the dashboard on Cash Cow to track your metrics! What post is getting the most engagement? Why? How can you create new content similar to that?
So, if you have the resources but don't have the time, absolutely hire a professional. You may never even catch the hang of social media, it's not for everyone. But if you can, if you have the time, if you understand the analytics, you should absolutely handle your own social media marketing. You can use Cash Cow Marketing's software to handle your own social media or hire a Cash Cow Marketer to handle it for you.